This week we are going to location scout for our final projects. Over the next ten days make photographs of your favorite places in Richmond – It could be a park, tree, building, coffee shop etc. For the final project we are going to pick one from our 10 favorite places in Richmond and create a series of photographs to accompany their listing on google maps.
The Instagram hashtag for this assignment is#phomag_10
- album link 2019-04-17 22:00:42wmclair_vcu
- album link 2019-04-17 13:25:34majenntuh
- album link 2019-04-17 12:28:19Gailshoots
- album link 2019-04-16 15:21:59atomheartphotographer
- album link 2019-04-11 17:59:37erazocm
- album link 2019-04-10 15:30:51ecphoto0
- album link 2019-04-10 12:57:41Harmoniousphotos
- album link 2019-04-10 12:50:02Bbycakkke
- album link 2019-04-10 12:33:35phoeb.cope
- album link 2019-04-10 12:18:54finst_eph_a
- album link 2019-04-10 12:10:34gailshoots
For the final project we are going to pick one from our 10 favorite places in Richmond and create a series of photographs to accompany their listing on Google Maps. Here is our Google Map where you’ll add your place.
Alternately, you could add photos to the Wikipedia page for your location (assuming it has one). Here’s a list of desired images for Virginia. You could also go to the article for your favorite site and see if you could improve on the images.